Jan. 10, 2015
Louisiana Tech-84, UTSA-72
• With the 84-72 victory, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series over UTSA, 7-2. The Bulldogs are now 4-1 versus the Roadrunners in San Antonio.
• Dating back to last season, LA Tech has won six straight road conference games.
• LA Tech improved to 12-4 on the season and 3-0 in C-USA play with all three road wins coming by double digits.
• The Bulldogs scored 51 points in the second half. That was the most points in a single half this season.
• Bulldogs shot a season-best 55 percent from the field from three (12-of-22).
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 98th start as a Bulldog.
• Alex Hamilton made his team-leading 55th straight start as a Bulldog.
• Raheem Appleby recorded a game-high 25 points on 9-of-16 shooting. The senior is now averaging 25.7 points per game through the first three games in conference.
• Appleby became the 15th Bulldog to eclipse 1,500 career points. He now has 1,519 for his career.
• Jacobi Boykins came off the bench to score a career-high 13 points, including four three-pointers on just five attempts.
• Erik McCree finished the game with 16 points, 11 coming in the second half, and a team-high nine rebounds.
• Alex Hamilton was the fourth Bulldog in double figures with 16 points.
• Kenneth Smith recorded four assists in the game. The senior needs only three assists to become the all-time career leader in assists.
• Michale registered three blocks, bringing his season total to 50. He has now recorded at least three blocks in a game eight times this season.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs