Jan. 15, 2015
LA Tech-74, UAB-71
• With the 74-71 win, Louisiana Tech has won two straight over UAB but still trail in the all-time series, 4-2.
• Tonight's game was the first ever meeting between LA Tech and UAB in Ruston.
• LA Tech improved to 13-4 on the season and 4-0 in C-USA play. The Bulldogs are tied with WKU atop the league standings.
• The Bulldogs extended their home court winning streak to 21 straight games in the TAC. It ties for the third longest streak in program history. It is also the sixth longest active streak in NCAA Division I.
• LA Tech has now won 20 straight home conference games dating back to February of 2012. It is the sixth longest active streak in the country.
• LA Tech has won eight straight C-USA games dating back to last season.
• The Bulldog defense forced 20 turnovers. It marked the fifth time this season they have forced at least 20 in a single game.
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 99th career start.
• Alex Hamilton made his team-leading 56th straight start.
• Erik McCree scored a career-high 26 points on 9-of-15 shooting, including a career-best four three-pointers. His previous career-high was 25 points against Louisiana-Lafayette earlier this year.
• Alex Hamilton registered 20 points on an efficient shooting night, going 6-of-7 from the field and 3-of-3 from beyond the arc. It marked the fourth 20-plus scoring game this season for the junior.
• Raheem Appleby netted 11 points. The senior has scored in double figures in every game but one this season.
• Kenneth Smith became the career leader in assists at LA Tech. He now has 715 in his career. The previous record was 712 held by Bulldog legend Wayne Smith.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs