Jan. 17, 2015
Louisiana Tech--75, Middle Tennessee--68
• With the 75-68 win, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series over Middle Tennessee, 9-2.
• LA Tech is a perfect 7-0 versus Middle Tennessee in Ruston.
• The Bulldogs extended their home winning streak to 22 games. It is the sixth longest active streak in the country and the third longest in program history.
• The Bulldogs have now won 21 straight conference games in the Thomas Assembly Center. The last home loss in league play was Feb. 11, 2012.
• LA Tech has won nine straight Conference USA games dating back to last season.
• LA Tech improved to 14-4 on the season and 5-0 in C-USA play. The Bulldogs have won six straight.
• LA Tech is now 4-1 all-time in "White Out" games and a perfect 4-0 under head coach Michael White.
• The official attendance - 6,214. It marked the 12th largest crowd in TAC history.
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 100th career start.
• The 75 points scored by LA Tech was the most given up this season by Middle Tennessee. The Blue Raiders came into the game one of just three teams in the country to now allow more than 70 in a game.
• Alex Hamilton tied a season-high with 30 points. It marked the third team in his career he has scored at least 30 in a single game. He moved into 31st place on the all-time scoring list at LA Tech (now has 1,095).
• Alex Hamilton broke the program record for the most made free throws with 20. The previous record was 19 held by Mike McConathy (2/23/76) and Jackie Moreland (12/10/57).
• Alex Hamilton tied the school record for most free throw attempts with 23 (Jackie Moreland 1/18/58).
• Raheem Appleby netted 18 points. The senior has scored in double digits in every game but one this season. He moved into 13th place on the all-time scoring list at LA Tech (now has 1,548).
• Kenneth Smith registered 10 assists. It marked the fifth time this season he has had at least 10 in a single game. He also had a team-high seven rebounds.
• Michale Kyser rejected six balls on the day. Last season against Middle Tennessee, he rejected eight.
• After playing just 11 total minutes in the past 11 games, Merrill Holden came off the bench to see 14 minutes of action. He had four points, three rebounds and three blocks.
• After playing just six minutes total in the past six games, Dayon Griffin came off the bench to see 15 minutes of action. He recorded four points, two rebounds, one block and one steal.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs