Jan. 22, 2015
Louisiana Tech-66, North Texas-73
• With the 77-63 loss, LA Tech now leads the all-time series against North Texas, 19-8. It was the first win by the Mean Green in the series since 1986. The Bulldogs had won nine straight.
• LA Tech falls to 14-5 on the season and 5-1 in Conference USA play. The Bulldogs had won nine straight C-USA games dating back to last season.
• LA Tech never led in the game. They got to within one, 63-62, but that was as close as the Bulldogs got.
• The Bulldogs trailed 49-28 at halftime. It was the largest halftime deficit since March 9, 2013 when they trailed by 21 points at Denver.
• Alex Hamilton scored a game-high 27 points. It is the third straight game the junior guard has scored at least 20. Twenty of the 27 points came in the second half.
• Alex Hamilton hit a career-high six three-pointers.
• Alex Hamilton attempted 10 free throws. It is the 14th time in his career he has attempted at least 10 in a single game.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs