Jan. 24, 2015
LA Tech-58, Rice-45
• With the 58-45 win, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series over Rice, 10-5. The Bulldogs have won three straight over the Owls.
• LA Tech improved to 15-5 on the season and 6-1 in Conference USA play.
• LA Tech is now 14-3 in the past three seasons when coming off a loss.
• LA Tech is now 35-0 under coach White when holding its opponent to less than 60 points. The Bulldogs held the Owls to 45 points. It marked the seventh time this season LA Tech held an opponent under 60.
• The Bulldog defense forced 18 turnovers. They are now 62-13 when forcing at least 15 under coach White.
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 102nd career start.
• Raheem Appleby moved into 12th place on the all-time career scoring list at LA Tech. After scoring 10 points, he now has 1,566 career points.
• Raheem Appleby has scored in double figures in every game but two this season.
• Raheem Appleby made two three-pointers, giving him 165 for his career which ties for the fifth most all-time at LA Tech.
• Kenneth Smith dished out nine assists. He has registered at least eight assists in 12 games this season.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs