Jan. 31, 2015
Louisiana Tech-81, Marshall-57
• With the 81-57 win, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series over Marshall, 5-0.
• LA Tech improved to 17-5 on the season and 8-1 in C-USA play, remaining tied with WKU atop the league standings.
• Under coach White, the Bulldogs are 21-4 all-time in C-USA games.
• LA Tech has won 24 straight home games, the sixth longest active streak in the country.
• LA Tech has won 23 straight home conference games, tied for the fourth longest active streak in the country. The last loss came on Jan. 28, 2012.
• Coach White has an overall record of 91-36. Through his first 25 games he was 11-14. Since then the Bulldogs have gone 80-22.
• The Bulldog defense forced 23 turnovers. It marked the sixth time this season they have forced at least 20 in a single game.
• LA Tech is now a perfect 37-0 under coach White when holding its opponent to under 60 points. The Bulldogs have done so nine times this season.
• LA Tech's bench scored 26 points. The bench had only scored 28 points in the past four games combined.
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 104th career start.
• Raheem Appleby scored 12 points. The senior has now scored in double figures in every game but two this season.
• Alex Hamilton moved into ninth on the all-time career steals list. He had a game-high four, bringing his career total to 133.
• Raheem Appleby tied his career high in assists with seven.
• Kenneth Smith had a team-high eight rebounds. It marked the third time this season he has led the team in rebounding.
• For the second straight game and the seventh time in his career, Kenneth Smith registered a double-double (12 points and 12 assists). The 12 assists tied a season high.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs