Feb. 6, 2016
• With the 80-69 loss, Louisiana Tech fell to 17-6 on the season and 6-4 in Conference USA play.
• LA Tech had its four-game winning streak snapped.
• Despite the loss, LA Tech still leads the all-time series over North Texas, 19-9.
• The Bulldogs were whistled for a season-high 31 fouls. The Bulldogs came in averaging 17.7 per game.
• The 52 field goal attempts tied a season low for the Bulldogs.
• Alex Hamilton made his 98th consecutive start.
• Alex Hamilton registered a team-high 20 points. It marked the eighth time this season he has scored 20+ points in a single game.
• Alex Hamilton shot 12-of-16 from the foul line. It marked the 26th time in his career he has attempted at least 10 free throws in a single game.
• Derric Jean scored in double figures for the second straight game, netting 10.
• Erik McCree pulled down a team-high nine rebounds. The redshirt junior has led the Bulldogs in rebounding in 14 of 23 games this season.
• Derric Jean tied his career high with three steals.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs