Feb. 12, 2015
Louisiana Tech-65, Florida Atlantic-54
• With the 65-54 victory, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series versus Florida Atlantic, 2-0.
• The Bulldogs improved to 19-6 on the season and 10-2 in C-USA play, remaining in first place in the league.
• Coach White now has a 93-37 overall record in his four years at LA Tech. His winning percentage of 71.5 is the highest among in coach in Bulldog Basketball history.
• LA Tech has won 25 straight games in the TAC which is the sixth longest active streak in the country and the third longest in program history.
• LA Tech has won 24 straight conference home games. The last loss came over three years ago on Jan. 28, 2012 versus Nevada.
• The Bulldogs are now a perfect 38-0 under coach White when holding their opponents under 60 points. The Owls scored just 54 points tonight.
• LA Tech forced 16 turnovers. With coach White at the helm, the Bulldog defense has forced at least 15 turnovers in 79 out of 130 games (60.7 percent).
• Kenneth Smith made his team-leading 107th career start.
• Kenneth Smith dished out eight assists. The senior has recorded at least eight assists in 15 of the 25 games this season.
• Kenneth Smith now has 194 assists on the season. He needs only six more to record back-to-back seasons of 200 assists.
• Michale Kyser registered three blocks. It marked the 13th time this season has had rejected at least three shots.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs