Feb. 21, 2015
Louisiana Tech-53, Old Dominion-72
• With the 73-52 loss, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion are now tied in the series, 1-1.
• LA Tech falls to 21-7 overall and 12-3 in Conference USA play. The Bulldogs are still in sole possession of first place in the league.
• With this being the last road game of the regular season, LA Tech finished the year 8-7 in road games and 6-3 in conference road games.
• Old Dominion became the second team, along with LA Tech, to hit the 20-win plateau this season. They also extended their home winning streak to 19 games.
• The 53 points was a season low for the Bulldogs and the lowest point total since Jan. 26, 2013 when they scored 51 points at Utah State.
• LA Tech also had season lows in made field goals (18), field goal percentage (.316), made three-pointers (three), three-point field goal percentage (.115) and assists (five).
• Speedy made his team-leading 110th career start. That ties for the fifth most in program history.
• Raheem Appleby had a team-high 10 points. The senior has now scored in double figures in every game but three this season.
• With eight points, Alex Hamilton moved into 25th place on the all-time career scoring list at LA Tech (now has 1,248 points). He passed Derek Smith (1997-00).
• Speedy registered a team-high seven rebounds. The senior point guard has now eclipsed 500 rebounds for his career.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs