Feb. 26, 2015
Louisiana Tech-77, UTEP-60
• With the 77-60 win, Louisiana Tech and UTEP are now tied, 9-9, in the all-time series.
• LA Tech is now 6-1 all-time against UTEP in Ruston.
• The Bulldogs improved to 22-7 on the season and 13-3 in C-USA play, leaving them all alone in first place in the league with two games to go.
• LA Tech extended its home court winning streak to 27 games which is the sixth longest active streak in the country and the third longest streak in program history.
• LA Tech also extended its conference home winning streak to 26 which is tied for the fourth longest in the country.
• The Bulldogs have won 46 of their last 47 games at home.
• The Bulldogs have never lost to a C-USA opponent in the Thomas Assembly Center. They are now a perfect 15-0.
• For just the sixth time this season, the Bulldogs outrebounded their opponent. They had a +10 rebounding margin over the Miners, a season high.
• After hitting just three three-pointers in the last game at Old Dominion, LA Tech hit nine against UTEP, eight of which came in the first half.
• Speedy made his team-leading 111th career start. It is the fifth most career starts in program history.
• Erik McCree recorded his second career double-double with 14 points and 12 rebounds. The 12 boards also tied a career high.
• Speedy scored a season-high 17 points.
• Raheem Appleby tied Speedy with a team-high 17 points. The senior has scored in double figures in every game but three this season.
• Appleby moved into eighth place on the all-time career scoring list (now has 1,684), passing Kyle Gibson (2006-10).
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs