March 29, 2016
• With the 88-83 loss, Louisiana Tech ends the 2015-16 season with an overall record of 23-10.
• LA Tech now trails in the all-time series against ETSU, 2-1.
• The Bulldogs are now 2-3 all-time playing in Las Vegas, Nev.
• The Bulldogs have lost three straight games for the first time since 2013.
• The Bulldog defense recorded nine steals, the most since Feb. 18 at UTSA.
• LA Tech forced 16 turnovers. It marked the 14th time this season the Bulldogs forced at least 15 in a single game.
• Alex Hamilton made his 108th consecutive start as a Bulldog.
• Dayon Griffin scored a career-high 29 points. His previous high was 28 versus Charlotte on Jan. 9. It marked his third career game of at least 20 points.
• Dayon Griffin connected on five three-pointers. It marked the fourth time this season he has hit at least four from beyond the arc in a single game.
• Alex Hamilton registered 23 points. It marked the 15th time this season and the 30th time in his career he has scored 20+ points in a single game.
• Alex Hamilton and Erik McCree combined to score 1,140 points this season, making them the second highest scoring duo in program history for a single season.
• Jacobi Boykins pulled down a career-high nine rebounds which was also a team high. His previous career high was six.
• Alex Hamilton recorded six assists, giving the senior 501 for his career.
• Dayon Griffin tied his career high with four steals. It marked the third time his has registered four in a single game.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs