Nov. 14, 2014
Louisiana Tech-85, Southern-76
Nov. 14, 2014
F.G. Clark Activity Center
• With the 85-76 win, LA Tech leads the all-time series over Southern, 4-2.
• The victory marked the first time the Bulldogs defeated the Jaguars in Baton Rouge.
• LA Tech is now 23-7 all-time versus current members of the SWAC and has won seven straight.
• LA Tech won its first season opener on the road since 2009.
• Tonight's win was No. 75 for coach White. He is now 75-31 as a head coach for the Bulldogs.
• The Bulldogs are now a perfect 67-0 when leading with five minutes to go in the game. LA Tech held a 67-64 lead at that point in the game.
• With 15 points in the game, Raheem Appleby moved into 24th place on the career scoring list, passing Derek Smith (1997-00). Appleby currently has 1,248 points.
• Erik McCree made his first career start and first career appearance as a Bulldog. The redshirt sophomore scored 17 points and had a team-high eight rebounds.
• Alex Hamilton shot 11 free throws on the night. It marked the seventh time the junior has attempted at least 10 free throws in a single game.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs