Nov. 17, 2015
Louisiana Tech-80, UT Arlington-68
• With the 80-68 victory, LA Tech improved to 2-0 on the season. It marks the first time the Bulldogs have won their first two games since the 2009-10 season.
• With the win, LA Tech now leads the all-time series over UT Arlington, 25-8. The Bulldogs have won the last seven meetings in Ruston and 11 of the last 12 overall meetings.
• LA Tech extended its home winning streak to 32 straight games, the fourth longest active streak in the country.
• LA Tech is now 51-1 at home since February of 2012, the highest winning percentage in the nation during that span.
• LA Tech has won 45 of the last 46 non-conference home games, dating back to January of 2008.
• Despite having just three scholarship players available on the bench, the Bulldog reserves outscores the Mavericks bench, 33-25.
• The Bulldog defense forced 15 turnovers on the night. Since the 2011-12 season, they have forced at least 15 in 87 out of 143 games (61 percent).
• For a second straight game, the Bulldogs outrebounded their opponent. They are averaging 49 boards per game as a team through two games.
• Alex Hamilton made his 77th straight start.
• Erik McCree made his 38th consecutive start.
• Junior college transfer Da'Shawn Robinson got the first start of his Bulldog career.
• Erik McCree led the Bulldogs in scoring with 20 points, his third career 20+ scoring performance.
• Alex Hamilton scored in double figures (15) for the 66th time in his career.
• Qiydar Davis registered 12 points despite only playing 17 minutes due to foul trouble. It is the second straight game he has scored double-digit points.
• Derric Jean came off the bench to tally 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting. The true freshman is now averaging 13 points per game.
• Da'Shawn Robinson knocked down two important three-pointers to help give him a new career high of eight points.
• For a second straight game, Alex Hamilton led the Bulldogs in rebounds. He pulled down nine, making his season average 11 boards per game through two games.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs