Nov. 21, 2015
Louisiana Tech-86, Grambling State-67
• With the 86-67 victory, LA Tech improved to 3-0 on the season, its best start since 1998.
• LA Tech now leads the all-time series over Grambling State, 3-0.
• Since 2013, the Bulldogs are now 4-1 when playing at an in-state opponent.
• The Bulldogs have won their road opener for the second year in a row, a first since 2008-09.
• Since the 2011-12 season, the Bulldogs have forced at least 15 turnovers in 88 of the 144 games. They are 74-14 in those contests.
• With a +12 turnover margin, this marked the second time the Bulldogs have had at least a +10 margin this season.
• The Bulldogs tallied five dunks on the night.
• Alex Hamilton made his 78th consecutive start.
• Erik McCree made his 39th straight start.
• For the third straight game, Erik McCree led the team in scoring.
• With three made free throws, Alex Hamilton moved up to sixth in school history for career free throws made (now has 421), passing Billy Wiggins, 1952-56.
• Derric Jean went 3-of-6 from beyond the arc. He is currently shooting a team best 43 percent from three-point range.
• Qiydar Davis went 3-of-3 from the foul line. The senior remains perfect from the charity stripe (10-10).
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs