Dec. 4, 2015
LA Tech 95, Jackson State 88 (2OT)
Dec. 4, 2015
Thomas Assembly Center (Ruston, La.)
• LA Tech moved to 6-1 on the season with a 95-88 double-overtime victory over Jackson State. The Bulldogs have now started the season 6-1 each of the last four seasons.
• LA Tech leads the all-time series over Jackson State, 10-2. The Bulldogs have won the last nine meetings and are 7-0 at home against the Tigers.
• LA Tech has won the last 34 games at home. With the win over Jackson State, the Bulldogs are now tied for the third longest active streak in the country.
• Since February of 2012, LA Tech is 53-1 at home, giving the Bulldogs the best home winning percentage in the nation during that span.
• The Bulldogs are now 61-57 overall in overtime games in program history, including a 28-16 mark in games played at home (13-5 in overtime games in the TAC). Prior to tonight's game, the last time the Bulldogs played a double-overtime game dates back to 2011 when LA Tech defeated Northwestern State, 94-93, in the TAC. The Bulldogs are now 9-5 all-time in double-overtime games, including four straight double-overtime victories in a row.
• LeAntwan Luckett recorded a season-high 21 points, including 10 points in the first six minutes of the game. He scored the first eight points of the game for the Bulldogs.
• After trailing Jackson State, 37-33, at halftime, LA Tech came back to defeat the Tigers by seven in double overtime. The Bulldogs have now trailed at halftime in three of their four home games this season, but LA Tech mounted come-from-behind wins in each of those games against UT Arlington, NC Central and now Jackson State.
• Alex Hamilton moved up to ninth place in career assists in Bulldog history with seven against Jackson State. Hamilton now has 332 assists in his four years at LA Tech.
• The Bulldogs are now 90-7 in the last four seasons when leading their opponent with 10 minutes left in the game. LA Tech is also 98-1 over that span when holding a lead with five minutes remaining in the game.
• LA Tech was 37-for-44 on free throws in the game, which is a season-high for the Bulldogs. The last time Tech attempted at least 40 free throws dates back to when the Bulldogs had 40 free throw attempts at Southern on Nov. 14, 2014.
• Since 2011-12, the Bulldogs are 76-14 when forcing 15 or more turnovers in a game. LA Tech forced 18 turnovers by Jackson State.
• Qiydar Davis recorded his second career double-double against Jackson State and tied a career-high with 17 points and a career-high 14 rebounds. It is Davis' second double-double in the last three games.
• Erik McCree also recorded a double-double for the Bulldogs with a team-high 25 points and 11 rebounds. He was one point and one rebound shy of tying his career marks in both categories.
• Alex Hamilton made his 81st consecutive start as a Bulldog.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs