Dec. 6, 2014
Louisiana Tech-65, Jackson State-52
• With the 65-52 win, Louisiana Tech now leads the all-time series against Jackson State, 9-2. LA Tech has won the last eight straight and is 6-0 versus the Tigers in the TAC.
• LA Tech improves to 7-1 and is riding a six-game winning streak. The 7-1 record matches the Bulldogs best start since the 2012-13 season when they opened the year 7-1.
• The Bulldogs have now won 18 straight home games, the ninth longest active streak in NCAA Division I, and 37 of the last 38 dating back to Feb. 16, 2012.
• The Bulldogs have now won 41 of the last 42 non-conference home games dating back to Dec. 29, 2007.
• The Bulldog defense forced 22 turnovers, marking the 26th time they have forced at least 20 in a single game under coach White. It was the most since Feb. 15, 2014 when they forced Rice into 23 turnovers.
• LA Tech is now a perfect 31-0 under coach White when holding its opponents under 60 points. Jackson State scored just 52 in tonight's game.
• LA Tech is now a perfect 73-0 under coach White when leading with five minutes to go in the game. The Bulldogs had a 59-41 lead at the five minute mark.
• Alex Hamilton had a game-high 13 points. It was the second straight game the junior guard has led the Bulldogs in scoring.
• Raheem Appleby recorded 11 points, the seventh time this season he has scored in double figures.
• Michael Kyser registered seven blocks. It marked the third straight game he has had at least five rejections
• For the second straight game, Kenneth Smith tallied 10 assists.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs