Dec. 18, 2014
Louisiana Tech-79, Nicholls State-54
• With the 79-54 victory, Louisiana Tech extended its winning streak to four over Nicholls State and now leads the all-time series, 16-2. The Bulldogs have won three straight.
• LA Tech snapped its two-game losing skid and improved to 8-3 on the season.
• LA Tech is now 8-1 all-time at home against the Colonels.
• With the win, LA Tech has won 19 straight games in the Thomas Assembly Center which is tied for the seventh longest active streak in the country. It also ties for the sixth longest home winning streak in Bulldog history and is the second time under coach White they have won 19 straight home games.
• Under coach White, the Bulldogs have now won 19 games of at least 20 points at home.
• Tonight marked the 50th straight game Alex Hamilton has started.
• LA Tech went 15-of-30 from three-point range, tying for the second most three-pointers ever in a single game.
• The Bulldog defense forced a season-high 27 turnovers. It matched the most turnovers ever by a team under coach White. The only other time was on Nov. 19, 2011 at UT Arlington.
• Raheem Appleby led all scorers with 20 points. It marked the fourth time this season the senior guard has scored at least 20 in a single game.
• Xavian Stapleton recorded a season-high 18 points in just 12 minutes of action. He connected on 5-of-9 from beyond the arc.
• Kenneth Smith registered eight assists, marking the seventh time this season he has recorded at least eight in a single game. He also tallied a season-high six steals.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs