Dec. 22, 2015
Louisiana Tech 66, Florida Gulf Coast 63
Dec. 22, 2015
• With the victory, LA Tech improved to 10-2 on the season with one non-conference game remaining. It is the best start to the regular season since 2009.
• The Bulldogs are the first team in Conference USA to reach the 10-win mark.
• LA Tech now leads the all-time series over Florida Gulf Coast, 1-0.
• The Bulldogs came in allowing 96.5 points per game in the last two road games, but only allowed 63 by the Eagles.
• LA Tech went 2-of-17 from beyond the arc. It marked the first time since Nov. 26, 2011 that the Bulldogs did not make at least three three-pointers in a single game.
• The Bulldog defense limited the Eagles to a season-low 51 shot attempts.
• LA Tech had a +9 rebounding advantage, the largest edge on the boards since the season opener against Millsaps College.
• LA Tech tallied just five assists, the fewest since Feb. 21, 2015 at Old Dominion.
• Alex Hamilton made his 37th straight start as a Bulldog.
• With a game-high 26 points, Alex Hamilton pass Antonio Meeking (1999-2003) for 14th on the career scoring list. The senior guard now has 1,547 points.
• The 12 made field goals by Alex Hamilton was a new career high.
• Erik McCree had a team-high seven rebounds. It is the sixth time this season McCree has led the team in rebounding.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs