Dec. 29, 2014
Louisiana Tech-74, Southern Arkansas-52
• Louisiana Tech improved to 9-4 on the season with a 74-52 win over Southern Arkansas.
• LA Tech has now won 20 straight games in the Thomas Assembly Center, the seventh longest active streak in the country, and has won 39 of the last 40 games at home.
• The 20 straight wins at home ties for the fifth longest streak in program history.
• LA Tech has won 43 of the last 44 non-conference home games. It marked the sixth time in the past seven years that the Bulldogs an undefeated home non-conference schedule.
• With the 22-point victory, LA Tech has now won 20 games at home by at least 20 points under head coach Michael White.
• For the first time this season, the Bulldogs outrebounded their opponent. Tonight they outrebounded the Muleriders, 33-29.
• The Bulldog defense forced 26 turnovers, the 28th time under coach White they have forced at least 20 in a game. It was also fourth time they have done so this season.
• Alex Hamilton became the 38th member of the 1,000 point club after scoring a team-high 17 points against SAU. He is the fourth player to reach this milestone under coach White.
• Raheem Appleby scored 12 points. The senior has registered double-digit points in 12 of the 13 games played this season.
• Xavian Stapleton came off the bench to score 16 points. It is the fourth time this season he has scored in double figures.
• Kenneth Smith finished with a season-high 11 assists. He needs only 26 more to break the career record for assists at LA Tech.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Business Partners
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs