Oct. 22, 2011
- Louisiana Tech has now won four consecutive road conference games, a first for the school since joining the Western Athletic Conference in 2001.
- Louisiana Tech is now 6-3 all-time against Utah State and 3-2 when playing in Logan. The Bulldogs have won six of the last seven meetings in the series.
- Louisiana Tech had only 232 yards of total offense, the least amount of the season.
- Lennon Creer’s touchdown in the first quarter was his first score since Sept. 24 at Mississippi State.
- Matt Broha made his 41st career and 23rd consecutive start.
- Louisiana Tech’s first scoring drive went for 80 yards, tying for the longest scoring drive of the year.
- Rufus Porter was credited with a sack as USU QB Chuckie Keeton was called for intentional grounding marking Porter’s first career sack.
- Terry Carter’s interception return for a touchdown in the third quarter marked the second consecutive game a Louisiana Tech defender has returned an interception for a touchdown.
- Terry Carter’s INT return for a score marked his second career touchdown.
- Terry Carter’s interception return for a touchdown was his first pick since Nov. 8, 2008, a 50-yard interception return for a touchdown against San Jose State.
- Ryan Allen punted eight times and sent seven of his eight punts inside the 20. He entered the game ranked second in the nation with 20 punts kicked inside the 20 yard line. Allen had two different punts go 66 yards.
- Colby Cameron entered the game at quarterback late in the 3rd quarter and completed his first pass since Sept. 18, 2010.
- Hunter Lee recorded his first career touchdown with a score early in the fourth quarter.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Academic Center
- Archived News
- Athletic Training
- Staff Directory
- Hotel Partners
- LA Tech Hall of Fame
- Official Logo Guide
- Recruiting Questionnaires
- SA Handbook
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Wheels for Dogs